To mark the day I changed the Video Log below to play songs that relate to New York. I'm not sure what Google will come up with . Have a look and see!
Speaking of music I plan to change the players regularly so would appreciate any comments you might have. Some people have had trouble using them , so a hint is to move your mouse over the bottom of the screen to choose a different selection. One of the things that I don't like about the set - up as it stands right now is that I can't change the order without a big hassle. If you know how , please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They work fine for me..
I'm not necessarily a big fan though. I find that embedded video tends to add clutter. But that is, of course, just my opinion.
Post a Comment